Mystery Woman is the name of a series of two-hour TV movies appearing regularly on the Hallmark Channel since 2003, starring Emmy-nominated actress Kellie Martin as Samantha Kinsey, proprietor of a bookstore specializing in mystery books who gets involved in solving real-life mysteries. Along with the movie series McBride, Murder 101 and Jane Doe, it is broadcast in rotation under the umbrella title Hallmark Channel Mystery Wheel. The series pilot aired in 2003, followed by ten episodes first shown 2005–2007.
Samantha Kinsey (Kellie Martin): An avid murder-mystery fan who inherits a bookstore in the first film. Her extensive knowledge of murder-mystery books assists her in her amateur sleuthing.
Philby (J.E. Freeman in the first film, Clarence Williams III in subsequent films): Caretaker of the bookstore, later revealed to have worked in a secret agency for the government. Samantha's father figure.
Chief Connors (Casey Sander): The often-foiled police chief who is quick to arrest before Samantha usually proves him wrong. Despite the fact that he hates it when Samantha interferes in his investigations, Chief Connors does care for her, as shown in In the Shadows when he tells her that she may be a pain in the back side but she is his pain in the back side. His affection is also shown by his nickname for her: "Snoopy".
- Mystery Woman (2003)
- 10 episodes
- Mystery Woman: Mystery Weekend (2005)
- Mystery Woman: Snapshot (2005)
- Mystery Woman: Sing Me a Murder (2005)
- Mystery Woman: Vision of a Murder (2005)
- Mystery Woman: Game Time (2005)
- Mystery Woman: At First Sight (2006)
- Mystery Woman: Wild West Mystery (2006)
- Mystery Woman: Oh Baby (2006)
- Mystery Woman: Redemption (2006)
- Mystery Woman: In the Shadows (2007)