Sharon Creelman (born April 27, 1964 in Windsor, Ontario) is a former field hockey player from Canada, who earned a total number of 139 caps during her years at the Women's Senior National Team, from 1982 to 1994.
Creelman captained the national side from 1987 to 1994, and played in three Olympic Games (1984, 1988 and 1992) and in four World Cups (1983, 1986, 1990 and 1994). After her career Creelman became a coach in the sport of field hockey; she was the head coach of Canada's Junior Team in the late 1990s. Currently now she is a physical education teacher at Appleby College located in Oakville, Ontario.
- 1983 – World Cup, Kuala Lumpur (Silver Medal)
- 1984 – Olympic Games, Los Angeles (5th)
- 1986 – World Cup, Amstelveen (Bronze Medal)
- 1987 — Champions Trophy, Amstelveen (4th)
- 1987 – Pan Am Games, Indianapolis (Bronze Medal)
- 1988 – Olympic Games, Seoul (6th)
- 1990 – World Cup, Sydney (10th)
- 1991 – Pan Am Games, Havana (Silver Medal)
- 1991 – Olympic Qualifier, Auckland (3rd)
- 1992 – Olympic Games, Barcelona (7th)
- 1993 – World Cup Qualifier, Philadelphia (3rd)
- 1994 – World Cup, Dublin (10th)